Scroll to top
- We are committed protecting your privacy.
- This policy is effective from 12 July 2012.
- All data collected through the Website is stored on secure servers.
- We have stringent security and confidentiality procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988.
- We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your personal information.
Information we collect
- We collect personal information when you register on the Website.
- We require this information to know your needs and provide you with the service you require.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time we may send you promotional information about special offers, new products, or other information which you may find interesting
- If you do not wish to receive such offers then you will be able to opt out at the point you provide the information.
- At any time you can write to us or email us at the address in the "Contact Us" section of the Website, if you no longer wish to receive such offers.
Sharing your information
- We disclose some information to employees in order to fulfil your orders from the Website.
- We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Your right to see your personal data
- You have the right to see your personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1988) that we hold. You will need to send us your request in writing. We will require verification of your identity, and we will charge a £10 administration fee.
- If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect or if you wish to object to the use we have made of your personal data, please contact us at either of the addresses in the "Contact Us" section of the Website.
- A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and is stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies help in the analysis of web traffic.
- We use traffic log cookies to analyse how the Website is being used and to improve the Website to meet customers’ needs.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
- Declining cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of a website.
Links to other websites