Terms and Conditions
Welcome to The Cashmere Choice - London
- The Website www.cashmerechoice.co.uk is owned and run by Kitfair Ltd.
- In these Terms and Conditions the terms ‘Cashmere Choice’, ‘the Website’, ‘us’, and ‘we’, refer to Kitfair Ltd 104 Strand, London, WC2R 0AB. Company Register Number 1885317. VAT Number 446907424 Email: email@example.com
- The term ‘you’ refers to the viewer or user of the website.
- By using or viewing the website, or by placing an order you acknowledge that you have read and you agree to be bound by and comply with these Terms and Conditions. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Buying of products
- The products on the Website are invitations to accept offers from you. We are not making an offer to sell at the listed price nor is it binding on us. We are under no obligation to accept your order, even though you have made payment for it.
- When you place your order we will send you an email acknowledging your order.
- If the product you ordered is out of stock, we will email you to inform you. You may choose to buy an alternative product or ask for a refund of the payment you made for the out of stock product.
- If the product is in stock we will send you an email to accept your order and to notify you of delivery dates.
- If the product price or product description on the website is inaccurate due to an error, we will send you an email with the correct price or product description. You can either offer to buy the product as detailed in that email or cancel your order.
- We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you.
Cancellation of your order
- You may cancel your order at any time up to and including seven working days after the day on which the product is delivered to you.
- You must notify us by email or by post at the addresses set out under Clause 2 of these Terms and Conditions.
- You must return the goods to the address set out under Clause 2 of these Terms and Conditions at your own cost and risk.
- If you cancel your order and then you receive the goods you must immediately return the goods to the address set out under Clause 2 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Until you return the goods to us you must take reasonable care of them.
- You must return the goods to us within 28 days of receiving them. If you do not return the goods to us within 28 days we will contact you. If we have to collect the goods from you we will deduct any costs we incur in recovering the goods from your payments to us.
- If we receive the returned goods in the condition they were in when we sent them to you then we will refund your payments for those goods within 30 working days of receiving the returned goods.
- If, on its arrival, the package in which your product was posted is open or damaged please do not sign for it. Notify us of the circumstances immediately. You should also keep hold of the delivery note.
- If the product delivered to you is defective, not what you ordered, or damaged on delivery please contact us immediately and in any event within 3 days of delivery. We will arrange for the products to be collected.
- We will repair, replace or refund you for the price paid for any product which are found to be incorrect or damaged or defective on delivery
- If you opt to exchange the product you ordered for a more expensive product, the replacement product(s) will not be dispatched until any additional payment required has been received in full.
- Risk in the product passes to you when the delivery is signed for at the delivery address stipulated in your order. We accept no responsibility for any damage or loss to the product after risk passes to you.
Payment and dispatch
- Prices for the products and delivery are as set out on the Website and are inclusive of VAT.
- We will not dispatch any product to you until we receive confirmation of full payment for your order.
- Your payment will be processed by a secure connection at the time you place your order on the relevant section of the Website.
- If we are unable to deliver the product you ordered within 20 working days of your order we will inform you within 5 working days. You may agree to an alternative delivery period or you may cancel the order.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any losses you may have for any delay in delivery.
Limitation of Liability
- All reasonable endeavours have been taken to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the Website, however we give no representations, assurances, undertakings or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, correctness or fitness for purpose regarding the site. We accept no responsibility whatsoever for any reliance placed on the contents of this site.
- We give no warranty that the Website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
- We give no warranty that the use of the Website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. We accept no liability for viruses and it is your responsibility to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from the Website.
- We will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within the Website. We do not control those websites and are not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to you and their inclusion on the Website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with us.
- Our entire liability under or in connection with any order for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill, or loss of anticipated revenue or savings (whether direct or indirect loss), or loss of contract, or loss of use, or any special, consequential or indirect or pure economic loss, costs damages, charges or expenses.
- We will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
- We may assign or transfer any of our rights or sub-contract any of our obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with our specific permission in writing
- No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
- Notwithstanding anything in these Terms and Conditions we do not exclude liability for personal injury and death caused by our negligence, fraud, or any liability under the Consumer Protection Act 1987, or any breach by us of the warranty as to quiet possession implied by Section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.
- Except for any warranties expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions any warranties, conditions or representations whether implied by statute or otherwise shall be excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If we fail in meeting our usually high standards of customer service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 836 3725. We will always be to deal with your complaint as soon as possible and make every effort to find for you a satisfactory solution.
Copyright and Trademark
- The contents of the Website (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of Kitfair Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited save that you may: copy, print or download extracts of the material on this website for the sole purpose of using this website or placing an order with us; copy print or download the material on this site for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal information provided that you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
About these Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and supersede all other statements, representations or warranties (whether written, made by email or oral) made by us. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the liability of either party in respect of any misrepresentation, warranty or condition that it makes fraudulently. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved by us.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, it will be severed from the rest of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain unaffected.
- We shall not be liable to you for any delay in, or failure of, performance of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions arising from any cause beyond our reasonable control including any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion, failure in information technology or telecommunications services, failure of a third party (including failure to supply data) and industrial action.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising in relation to this Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.